Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here he is, our beautiful purple martin. He is in the bird house my family gave me on Mother's day. The picture is next to our garden, and I will post pics of that next time. Also of our new baby, a jack russel named Spiney. We took the children to PA this last weekend, it's always the biggest challenge, when you farm, to get away. By the time you have your farm help lined up, and everything done enough to leave, plus packing up 8 children, it's better to just stay home!! And yet, I think I have some gypsy blood in me, because I keep doing that to myself over and over. Dean never ever plans a trip, he would just stay here, year after year, with the grass growing under his feet. He is nice to me though, and every once in a while, he helps me take off on some mad adventure that I have cooked up! Pretty soon, we are going to visit Tennessee. I dream of France and Scotland, but I think that the Smokey Mnts. are more realistic!!!!!

No comments: