Sunday, April 13, 2008

The waiting game


The new baby is still not here, in case you are keeping track! Yesterday we had a photo session with LoBo Photo, who happens to be my next door neighbors, we did baby belly photos for two hours! With the family and by myself with the belly! I will have a disc to post some in a few days! In the meantime,while we have been waiting, my girls gave me a blessing God's way gathering, my friends came, and we ate all my favorite foods, and I was given a special book with a page from everyone. I also had a wonderful foot bath, with herbs and essential oils in it, here is a photo my sister took.

2 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What an exciting time! That foot bath looks delightful. Such sweet loved ones you have.

Blessings,
Lea

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

i am thinking about you all and hoping you are in a restful spot right now!