Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scattered days

Today was a busy day on the farm!
We had the "AI" guy here, for Butterfly our cow.
I then had to explain his rather undelicate job to my 7 year old.
fun, fun, fun!
Then the down-hill sheep were moved in with the up-hill sheep.
Charity, who is generally uncooperative, didn't follow along with everyone else.
Rebeckah and Samuel bravely caught this naughty sheep! and then tugged her up the hill with Blessing's help.
We hung out laundry, but had to bring it in from the rain.
Leo, our baby percheron, (draft horse), was tied out in the grass and managed to tangle up his legs. On my way out the door to help poor Leo, I almost ran head first into a hummingbird that loves my mother's day hanging flower basket. I am very proud of it, our church gave them out and mine was for having the youngest baby in church. If you aren't familiar with our church, it's not an easy thing to do! Our church is FULL of children.
This was all after sewing aprons and earache soother pillows for our farm open house on Saturday.
What a busy, scattered day!

No comments: