Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We are off on an adventure!


I am not actually going anywhere. This is what I frequently say to the children when we drive out of the driveway. I think it's more than a saying, it's an attitude of life. I read a poem today, that reminded me of how taking our everyday life for granted robs us of seeing so much. How, if I were single, how happy I would be to have someone to cook for, someone to wrap my arms around at night. How, if I were childless, I would be so happy to pick up small toys, and wash small faces, and calm small fears. Remember not to take your life for granted! If you lost someone important to you, it would only take that moment, to remind you what they meant to you. So have an adventure with your life, your husband, your children. Don't waste a plain day of it.

No comments: